Helping you do your work is our work. Explore our range of medical solutions, designed to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
1. Super absorbent fiber made with high technology, which is of high water absorption, soft and comfortable.
2. Efficient vertical absorption, its water absorption rate can reach up to 20 times, equivalent to fluid absorption of 34 layers of gauze, which reduces the number of dressing changes, greatly reducing the cost of treatment.
|Suρer Absorbent Wound Dressing||Gauze|
3. Fast absorption of wound exudate, while ensuring moderate moistures of the wound surface, which is in line with the principle of Moisture healing of the wound.
4. Anti-reverse osmosis, which prevents the maceration of wounds.
5. Super absorbent silicone dressing does not adhere to the wound, so there is no pain when tearing and uncovering, also it prevents scar.
6. Salt-containing super absorbent wound dressing contains 28% hypertonic salt, which can effectively clean the wound and absorb wound exudates, bacteria and necrotic substances and lock them in the dressing.
7. It's in square form, and it can be tailored according to the size of the wound.
I. It has high absorptivity, can absorb a lot of wound secretions and reduce the maceration of the wound surface.
2. It provides the best environment of moderate humidity for wound healing and promotes wound healing.
3. Soft, comfortable, good compliance, both cushion decompression function.
4. It has the ability to retain exudate in situ, i.e. the function of "locking water".
5. It does not adhere to the wound when replacing and aρplied so there is no pain.
6. There are many kinds of products available for clinical use.
I. It can be used for all stages of the wound, especially for all kinds of medium and high exudative wounds.
2. Plastic skin grafting after burn, skin donor site wound.
3. All kinds of wounds after surgery and trauma.
4. II-III degree burn and scald wounds.
5. Various types of ulcers, pressure ulcers and other refractory wounds.
1. Wash the wound with normal saline and gently dry the surrounding skin around the wound before use.
2. Choose dressing 2 cm larger than the wound to cover the wound.
3. After absorbing the exudate, when the swelling part of the dressing is near the edge, please replace the dressing in time.
4. It can be used with other dressings depending on the wound condition. For example, the external fixation of nonadhesive slightly-negative pressure suρer absorbent dressing can be combined with a self-adhesive bandage to fix them with aρρropriate pressure, which is more conducive to the adhesion between dressing and wound surface and accelerates healing.
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Longterm medical is a world-leading custom Super Absorbent Wound Dressings manufacturers that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Add:No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou
City, Zhejiang Province, China