Helping you do your work is our work. Explore our range of medical solutions, designed to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
◆In 1962, Dr. Winter of the Royal Society of Medicine confimed in animal experiments that wound healing in Moisture conditions is twice as fast as in dry conditions.
◆In 1963, Hinman conducted human studies to confirm the scientificity of Moisture healing.
◆In August 2000, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration laid sρecial emphasis on maintaining a warm environment for wounds as a standard treatment method in the newly issued industry guidelines for wound medical supplies (external medicines and wound dressings).
These conclusions not only lay a foundation for the modern theory of Moisture wound treatment, but also ρromote the application of Moisture wound healing in care technology. A new wound care dressing, namely, the closed Moisture dressing, is produced.
1. Inappropriate local treatment of wounds: due to the lack of basic knowledge of the wound and improper Use of various dressings.
2. Humidity of wounds: cells, enzymes and growth factors on wounds do not function under dry conditions. When in a humid environment, its activity is enhanced, thus promoting wound healing.
3. Temperature of wounds: the activity of various cells and enzymes on wounds is the highest at normal body temperature. The research shows that if the temperature of wound surface is lower than body temperature more than 2℃, the activity of cells and enzymes decreases greatly.
4. Inadequate local blood supply to wounds: the increase of local pressure, friction, and shear force of local wound or inflammation of local small blood vessels leads to thrombosis, which is the decrease of blood supply in the local wound, thus affecting wound healing.
5. Infection of wounds: the infection of wounds can cause necrosis of local tissue cells and hinder wound healing.
6. Scab formation on the wounds: the formation of scab can affect the normal metabolism of wound and the migration of epithelial cells.
7. Pain of wounds: the pain of wounds will shrink the blood vessels around the wound, reduce the oxygen suρply of the tissue, and affect the reconstruction of the vascular tissue.
1. Obstruct microorganisms from entering wounds.
2. Keeρ the wound moisture and warm in the local environment state.
3. Promote the synthesis of various enzymes, activate the activity of growth factors and accelerate tissue healing.
4. Improve local micro-circulation and "awaken" self-cleaning ability of chronic wound.
5. In the Moisture enviroment, various cells (such as macrophages, neutrophils, etc.) in the wound are activated and phagocytose pathogenic microorganisms in the wound.
6. The increased concentrations of carbon dioxide in wounds, accelerate the formation of new blood vessels and granulation tissues.
7. The Moisture gel formed on the wound protects the new tissue, reduces the nerve endings stimulation and relieves pain.
8. Accelerate debridement and support the formation of granulation tissue and epidermis in the damaged part.
9. Reduce local pressure, friction and shear force, improve blood supply.
10. No scab healing, faster division of epithelial cells, and easy to migrate, and ultimately shorten the healing time.
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Longterm medical is a world-leading custom Advanced Wound Dressing suppliers that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Add:No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou
City, Zhejiang Province, China