Helping you do your work is our work. Explore our range of medical solutions, designed to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
1. This product is foamed by adding CMC to medical polyurethane. It is divided into common type, composite type, self-adhesive type and silver ion type.
2. The thickness of the product is 2 mm - 6 mm, and the weight per unit area is 735g/m²/5mm (thickness).
3. The product covered with breathable polyurethane film on the surface is a composite product, and its air-permeability amount is 1.84g/10cm²/24h/37°C; liquid absorption amount 6.94g/10cm²/24h/37°C; total adsorption amount 8.78g/10cm²/24h/37°C.
4. Water absorption rate ≥ 8.
5. The adhesive ρart of the self-adhesive foam dressing is thin hydrocolloid layer, which can accelerate wound healing while fixing the dressing.
I. It has high absorptivity, can absorb a lot of wound secretions and reduce the maceration of skin.
2. It has the ability to retain exudate in situ, i.e. the function of "locking water".
3. The surface is covered with polyurethane film, which is waterproof and breathable and prevents bacterial invasion.
4. It provides the best environment of humidity for wound healing and promotes wound healing.
5. It does not adhere to the wound when replacing or applied, so there is no pain.
6. It has softness, comfort and compliance characteristics, and can be used as a pad for decompression.
7. Silver ion foam dressing has the above functions and has excellent antimicrobial property.
8. There are many kinds of products available for clinical use.
It is widely used in wounds with medium to large amount of exudate.
1. Chronic and acute wounds, such as leg ulcer, pressure ulcer (stage II-IV) and diabetic ulcer.
2. Operative wounds (postoperative wounds, wounds of skin donor site, skin injury).
3. Partial cortical (II degree) burns.
4. Traumatic wounds or operative wounds left for secondary healing, such as dehiscent surgical incision.
5. Operative wounds treated by primary healing, such as skin incision and surgical incision (such as orthopedics and vascular surgery).
6. Bleeding-prone wounds for local treatment, such as those cleared mechanically or surgically, and skin donor sites.
7. Pain wounds, abrasions, lacerations, cuts, burns and scalds, etc.
8. Silver ion foam dressing is especially suitable for infected wounds with large amount of exudate.
9. Tracheotomy foam dressing is suitable for intubation fixation during tracheotomy and other special occasions.
1. Wash the wound with normal saline and gently dry the surrounding skin around the wound before use.
2. Choose foam dressing 2 cm larger than the wound to cover the wound.
3. After absorbing the exudate, when the swelling part of the dressing is 2 cm away from the edge, please replace the dressing in time.
4. Enable to be used together with other dressings depending on the wound condition.
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Longterm medical is a world-leading custom Foam Dressings manufacturers that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Add:No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou
City, Zhejiang Province, China