Helping you do your work is our work. Explore our range of medical solutions, designed to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
1. Excellent water absorption and gel formation.
2. Viscosity> 800 cρ, gray scale < 0.5%, fineness 1.5 D, strength 1.5g/D, elongation at break > 10%.
3. Water absorption rate ≥ 10 and rate of bacteriostasis >80%, which can be used for needling sheets and filling strips.
1. The natural seaweed extracts the mixture of fiber and calcium ions, and the product has excellent biocompatibility.
2. Gel is formed after contacting with wound exudate and bleeding to protect wounds and keep wounds moist to promote wounds healing.
3. The product can rapidly absorb a large amount of exudate, and has soft texture and good compliance.
4. The release of calcium ions in dressing can activate prothrombin, accelerate the hemostasis process and promote coagulation.
5. The ρroduct does not adhere to the wound, protects nerve endings to relieve pain, and is easy to remove from the wound without retained foreign body.
6. The ρroduct does not cause maceration of skin around the wound.
7. The ρroduct can be biodegradable and environment-friendly.
8. The product is soft and can fill the wound cavity and promotes the growth of the cavity.
1. All kinds of medium and high exudative wounds.
2. AIl kinds of acute and chronic bleeding wounds.
3. All kinds of refractory wounds such as lower limb ulcer, bedsore, diabetic foot, wound after tumor operation, abscess, etc.
4. Wounds of the skin donor site.
5. The filling alginate rope is used for various cavity wounds, such as wounds left after nasal cavity surgery, sinus tract wounds, wounds left after tooth extraction, etc.
1. This product is not suitable for dry wounds.
2. Wash the wound and dry the surrounding skin before use.
3. As for the dressing, it covers over 2 cm around the wound.
4. The product can be applied to the wound for at most one week.
5. When wound exudate decreases, the product can be stopped and replaced with other dressings, such as Inomed hydrocolloid dressing.
6. When using the filling alginate rope, the size and depth of the wound shall be determined first, and filling shall be started from the fundus of the wound, leaving no dead sρace as far as possible, otherwise the healing will be affected.
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Longterm medical is a world-leading custom Alginate Dressings manufacturers that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Add:No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou
City, Zhejiang Province, China