Helping you do your work is our work. Explore our range of medical solutions, designed to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
1. Hyrdrogel are divided into two types: amorphous gels (i.e. debridement gel) and figurate gels (i.e. hyrdrogel dressings), of which the latter can be divided into self-adhesive hyrdrogel and non self-adhesive hyrdrogel.
2. Debridement gel contains more than 90% water and is transparent and amorphous gel.
3. The outer layer of the self-adhesive hyrdrogel dressing is a high permeability polyurethane film, which is waterproof, breathable and convenient to use.
4. hyrdrogel dressings have high water absorption, with liquid absorption amount of over 300%.
1. Debridement gel contains more than 90% water and has the dual functions of moisturizing and absorbing exudate to the wound, keeping the wound moist and effectively avoiding mummification necrosis of wound tissue.
2. The debridement gel can wrap, separate and remove the necrotic slough tissue of the wound, and effectively play the role of exogenous debridement.
3. The product improves the regeneration ability of wound granulation tissue and promotes epithelial cell division and migration to accelerate wound healing, which is not easy to leave scars.
4. The product is soft, comfortable and extremely elastic, can relieve wound ρain and does not adhere to the wound to avoid secondary injury of the wound.
5. No loosening, fragmentation and residue is observed after the wound exudate，is absorbed.
6. It is completely transparent, the wound and its changes can be directly observed.
7. The adhesive part of self-adhesive hyrdrogel dressing is made of high permeability polyurethane film, which is breathable, waterproof and antimicrobial. It is safe and convenient to apply it.
1. Debridement gel is suitable for wound surface, covity and sinus tract wounds with dry scab or rotten tissue.
2. Hydrogel dressing is suitable for all kinds of chronic wounds, I-II degree burn wounds, skin donor site wounds, etc.
3. It is especially suitable for superficial skin injuries, such as abrasions, scratches,and scalds.
I. Wash the wound with normal saline and gently dry the surrounding skin around the wound.
2. When filling the debridement gel, the filling height should be as high as the surrounding skin, and cover the outer layer with Innomed foam dressing or hydrolloid dressing.
3. It can not be used for III burn wounds.
4. Debridement gel has the effect of autolytic debridement, and the wound may be enlarged in the early stage of use, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. When using hydrogel dressing, the stratum lucidum becomes turbid, it is necessary to change the dressing.
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Longterm medical is a world-leading custom Hydrogel Dressings manufacturers that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Add:No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou
City, Zhejiang Province, China