Helping you do your work is our work. Explore our range of medical solutions, designed to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
In order to solve the problem of fecal excretion after removing the lesion of the distal intestinal canal by surgery, the proximal intestinal canal is pulled out and sutured on intestinal wall after turning it over to establish a new fecal excretion channel. And an intestinal stoma is formed.
User Guide For One-piece Ostomy Pouch
1. Clean the skin around the stoma with tepid water or normal saline from inside to outside, and dry it.
2. Cut the hole on the skin barrier according to actual size and shape of the stoma.
3. To prevent the outflow of excreta during sticking, a gauze pad can be temporarily applied to the stoma.
4. Open the clamρ of the ostomy pouch.
5. Close the ostomy pouch with the clamp.
6. Peel off protective release paper from the skin barrier.
7. While sticking, let air into the pouch to prevent the pouch wall from sticking, then hold the pouch with both hands to put the skin barrier with the hole cut out on the stoma and press it from bottom up to make it completely conglutinate with the skin. |t is suggested to press it evenly for several minutes to strengthen adhesion ability.
8. Open the pouch end to let the excretion out into the toilet. After excretion, clean and dry the pouch as shown for next use.
9. When peeling off the skin barrier, press the skin with one hand and remove the skin barrier slowly with the other hand. To avoid skin damage, it is forbidden to peel the skin barrier ruggedly. Tepid water can be applied for a few minutes in case of hard peeling.
1. It is used for patient with stoma.
2. Skin barrier for this pouch is 5-7 days at normal condition. Prolong use shall affect the adhesive ability, which will probably cause damage to the skin.
3. If the pouch is full of air, please exhaust it with pinholes at the top of the pouch. Innomed activated carbon filter is recommended to remove odor.
4. Replaced pouchs cannot be recycled.
5. To protect environment, replaced pouchs cannot be directly flushed into toilets and sewers, and cannot be discarded at will.
6. Contraindications: patients, allergenic to adhesive, should use it carefully.
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Longterm medical is a world-leading custom One-Piece Ostomy Pouchs manufacturers that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Add:No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou
City, Zhejiang Province, China