◆ Various surgical incisions (available after surgery).
◆ All kinds of acute skin wounds, such as abrasion, avulsion injury, burn and scald, etc.
◆ Various chronic wounds at granulation tissue growth stage.
◆ Wounds at sensitive parts, such as finger wounds, wounds after nail removal, foreskin removal surgery wounds, perianal surgery wounds, etc.
◆ Skin donor site and skin grafting site for skin grafting patients.
◆ Used in combination with negative pressure wound therapy products.
1. In strict accordance with the principles of sterile operation;
2. Clean wounds and surrounding skin;
3. Cut or splice dressing according to wound size and shape;
4. Remove the release film and stick the product on the wounds;
5. According to the wound exudate situation, choose the appropriate outer dressing (when replacing, it is generally enough to replace the outer dressing to greatly reduce the pain of patients);
6. When used together with negative pressure wound therapy products, medical silicone net can prevent new granulation tissue from adhering to foam or growing into foam, thus prolonging the time of single negative pressure wound therapy to increase the efficiency of negative pressure wound therapy.
1. Cut the dressing before the release film is removed;
2. Please consult your doctor, if there is any local discomfort during use.
[Case]: Used In Combination With Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Products
Zhejiang Longterm Medical is a well-known China Silicone Contact Layer suppliers and OEM Silicone Contact Layer Company, specializing in the research and development, production and sales of high-end medical dressings. Our Silicone Contact Layer have passed the US FDA certification, German TUV ISO13485 certification, CE certification.
Founded in 2012
Our solutions start with a need. Patients and healthcare professionals inspire us to design medical solutions for wound management, surgery and pressure ulcer prevention. We want to enhance performance at every point of care – from the operating room to the home.
Office：No. 277, Shuangshan Road, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Manager: Wendy shi